9 pm thoughts

"There would be no light without darkness."

That is my first thought when i started writing a blog. 
I don't know why.
People be like, introducing themself and telling about where they came from.
But me, i guess it's different.
I suck at starting a conversation, but a professional at ending a conversation.
Once you get to know me, you'll realize that i'm not the person you thought on the first impression.
I hate it when i'm all shy and awkward on the first time. I mean, i swear this isn't me, just wait.

//

Every night, before i go to bed, i've always sitting in silent.
Thinking about how life could be so awesome but sad at the same time.
I can't sleep without overthinking first.
My mind filled with so many thoughts, mostly every night, and so i decided to write a blog to keep it all, so it will be saved (and published).

//

Once you open this, it's like you riding a rollercoaster and get into a big space and inside it is a mixed of my feelings, my mind, my heart, and my soul.

Welcome, and enjoy the ride! :) 

Komentar