10 pm thoughts

Still here.
In front of my laptop.
The moon has awake.
The sun has asleep.
But not my mind.
It keeps overthinking and overthinking.

//

I can't stop listening to all the sad songs.
I don't feel broken.
I'm not in pain either.
I just can't really feel what i feel inside.
It's a freakin' mess.

And hoping someone will come and just clear things out.
Fixing every inch of my heart.
Cliche right?
I know.

But that's it. Everyone needs someone.
That just can listen to what they're all saying.
Just be a good listener.
That's the tips.

//

Some people may think that love hurts.
But for me, it heals.
Some people may say that love is just a stupid thing and we don't need that.
But for me, without love, there would be no us.
There would be no smile.
There would be no laughter.
There would be no joy, happiness.

So, to all the people that say that love is just a stupid thing,
You are the one who actually need that.
Because everyone deserves to be happy.

:)



Komentar